A Few Words About
Award Winning Rahul Marble Polishing Services in India
Marble Polishing. Co-founder
Rahul Kumar Mahto
We are a reputable marble polishing company that services the entire country of India with a knowledgeable and committed workforce. Providing excellence is our guiding principle. Making the correct polishing service selection for your facility can be challenging. But Classic Maintenance Services can create a customized site plan that satisfies all of your floor polishing needs and worries, and that too within your budget. To provide specialized solutions that offer business advantages and benefits in terms of operational productivity and cost savings, our team of integrated facilities employs the most effective and inventive combination of people, systems, and technology.
With preparedness and years of experience, our specialists are dedicated to working as a team to complete the best job they can. We can maintain, repair, and restore your floors, countertops, and other items with a focus on green practices. For a quote on restoring your marble flooring or another surface to its pre-damaged condition, contact us right away.
To best serve the millions of Indians that make up the population as well as our states, we must be as efficient and affordable as we can be. Before beginning to serve our cherished customers, we ensure that our crew has received thorough training from all of our pros.
By utilizing highly specialized equipment, eco-friendly cleaners, and qualified personnel who have the requisite training and experience, we aim to deliver the best marble polishing pad services across all states.
How do we work?
We get the stone polished in a series of steps. To polish more effectively, we follow these steps:
- Floor Scrubbing:- Scrubbing is a common method for cleaning stone surfaces, such as marble, granite, sandstone, mosaic tiles, and wooden floors. Even though only the floor’s surface is cleaned throughout this procedure, this has no bearing on how shiny the floor is.
- Floor polishing:- To eliminate dust and filth, the marble and oak floors are scrubbed during this operation. Organic stains, such as those caused by coffee, tea, water, acid, and light scratches, are eliminated through this polishing process.
- Floor Buffing:- When cleaning the floors and improving the gloss with the floor’s glittering, we take care to avoid harming the stone’s natural surface or shine with the use of specialised buffing pads. Since the fine grain and polish of the wood are kept, it often has an immediate impact on a wooden floor.
- Thorough floor polishing:- Marble is incredibly difficult to polish to a glossy shine because of its abrasiveness. Even the deepest scratches on your marble floor may be quickly and affordably repaired with the use of modern, specialised marble cleaning devices. Before usage, these machines heat the polishing powder.
- Polishing and grinding floors:- In order to remove a thin layer of the stone floor, a single disc machine and a range of pads and grits are used in the grinding process. This marble polishing procedure is used to remove stubborn stains and scuffs from the floor as well as to make it more luminous and glossy.